TRUE TRIPLE DENSITYWe have designed these lines to maintain the fly speed to get the flies down to the required depth. The lower densities in the rear of the taper help keep up the speed and the higher densities in the front help get the fly down to the fish. An excellent choice in pools where the main current is close to the opposite bank.This line cuts straight through the surface but the intermediate section helps keep the fly speed up while the Sink4 section brings the fly down to where the fish are lying.With the Intermediate section below the surface there will be less influences by the current giving excellent contact with the fly. This is a favorite line of the field testers in pools of medium depth and current.
- Our taper design has most of the weight distributed at the back of the head with no rear taper which gives easier rod loading and aids positioning for changing direction when Spey casting.
- The new taper also gives higher line speeds and helps form tighter more efficient loops.
- The extended forward taper delivers the fly with authority but also finesse for great presentation.
- The taper design gives un-paralleled mending abilities and line control when fishing.
- The versatility of the taper allows for both short and long distance casts.
- The textured heads low diameter gives superior performance in strong winds.
- Designed for use with both conventional and poly leaders.
Cleaning with soap and water on a cloth removes most of the dirt, but cleaning pads work even better. Properly cleaned, your lines will cast better and last longer, certainly a good trade-off for a couple of minutes of line maintenance.To use the cleaning pad, pinch the pad over the line so that the abrasive, non-foam side touches the line. Pull the fly line through the pad under some tension. Repeat this process until some of the fly line color is visible on the pad.Clean your lines every 2-3 outings, or anytime you think dirt is hindering their performance. The cleaning pads are easy to carry in your vest or tackle bag and can be used anytime, wet or dry.Note that flyline dressing can be used to reduce friction during competition- or practice casting scenarios, but we don’t recommend it for fishing.