DOUBLE DENSITYThese lines are perfect for slowing down the fly drift in strong currents or if you just want to fish deep and slow. The four different double density lines will get your fly to the correct depth.UST Double Density S1/S2 head Fishes relatively close to the surface. Good for shallower pools with fast currents where you need to slow down the swing. Also an excellent choice after a summer flood when you need to go a little deeper.
- Our taper design has most of the weight distributed at the back of the head with no rear taper which gives easier rod loading and aids positioning for changing direction when Spey casting.
- The new taper also gives higher line speeds and helps form tighter more efficient loops.
- The extended forward taper delivers the fly with authority but also finesse for great presentation.
- The taper design gives un-paralleled mending abilities and line control when fishing.
- The versatility of the taper allows for both short and long distance casts.
- The textured heads low diameter gives superior performance in strong winds.
- Designed for use with both conventional and poly leaders.
Cleaning with soap and water on a cloth removes most of the dirt, but cleaning pads work even better. Properly cleaned, your lines will cast better and last longer, certainly a good trade-off for a couple of minutes of line maintenance.To use the cleaning pad, pinch the pad over the line so that the abrasive, non-foam side touches the line. Pull the fly line through the pad under some tension. Repeat this process until some of the fly line color is visible on the pad.Clean your lines every 2-3 outings, or anytime you think dirt is hindering their performance. The cleaning pads are easy to carry in your vest or tackle bag and can be used anytime, wet or dry.Note that flyline dressing can be used to reduce friction during competition- or practice casting scenarios, but we don’t recommend it for fishing.