Designed for Spey casters looking for an all-in-one solution to figuring outgrain weights and sinking tips, the Deliverance Spey is a uniquely designed kitthat provides anglers everything they need to get started in the Spey castingworld. Built with a shooting head and four interchangeable tips, the Deliveranceis optimized to provide a consistent anchor point for casting, no matter howdeep the sinking tips go.
- Designed to provide a consistent anchor point for every cast
- Tip lengths optimized for each density; as the length of the sink portion increases, the total length decreases
- Built for beginner to intermediate Spey casters
- Comes with four interchangeable tips: – Floating – 6’ Sinking – 10’ Sinking – 13’ Sinking
- Braided multifilament core
- SA DELIVERANCE SPEY X (X = line weight)LINEWEIGHT HEAD LENGTH EQ.SKAGIT WEIGHT WEIGHT 6
Cleaning with soap and water on a cloth removes most of the dirt, but cleaning pads work even better. Properly cleaned, your lines will cast better and last longer, certainly a good trade-off for a couple of minutes of line maintenance.To use the cleaning pad, pinch the pad over the line so that the abrasive, non-foam side touches the line. Pull the fly line through the pad under some tension. Repeat this process until some of the fly line color is visible on the pad.Clean your lines every 2-3 outings, or anytime you think dirt is hindering their performance. The cleaning pads are easy to carry in your vest or tackle bag and can be used anytime, wet or dry.Note that flyline dressing can be used to reduce friction during competition- or practice casting scenarios, but we don’t recommend it for fishing.