For sea trout and other predatory fish that hunt on- or just below the surface.
- Compact and powerful shooting head for predator species
- Load rods quickly with minimal false casts
- Cuts through the wind with ease, and turns over all types of flies
- Vibrantly colored tracer aids in identifying the back of the head at distance or in low light
- Braided multifilament core, stays supple in cold conditions
- Designed and developed by Flyfish Europe
Cleaning with soap and water on a cloth removes most of the dirt, but cleaning pads work even better. Properly cleaned, your lines will cast better and last longer, certainly a good trade-off for a couple of minutes of line maintenance.To use the cleaning pad, pinch the pad over the line so that the abrasive, non-foam side touches the line. Pull the fly line through the pad under some tension. Repeat this process until some of the fly line color is visible on the pad.Clean your lines every 2-3 outings, or anytime you think dirt is hindering their performance. The cleaning pads are easy to carry in your vest or tackle bag and can be used anytime, wet or dry.Note that flyline dressing can be used to reduce friction during competition- or practice casting scenarios, but we don’t recommend it for fishing.