Ask someone 10 years ago what a switch rod was, and you'd probably get a very quizzical look. Now, switch rods are here to stay, which is why we've created the Adapt Switch line, an integrated, short-head line designed specifically for shorter two-handed rods. The Adapt is perfect for turning over streamers and can also be used as a dry-fly line when trout or steelhead are looking to the surface.
- Short head for quick casts and line control
- Integrated, one-piece floating line reduces hinging on casts
- Smooth casting, turns over large flies or sinking Spey tips
- Excellent line for swinging streamers and can be used as a dry-fly line with long leaders
- Designed for shorter two-handed rods
- Braided multifilament core
Cleaning with soap and water on a cloth removes most of the dirt, but cleaning pads work even better. Properly cleaned, your lines will cast better and last longer, certainly a good trade-off for a couple of minutes of line maintenance.To use the cleaning pad, pinch the pad over the line so that the abrasive, non-foam side touches the line. Pull the fly line through the pad under some tension. Repeat this process until some of the fly line color is visible on the pad.Clean your lines every 2-3 outings, or anytime you think dirt is hindering their performance. The cleaning pads are easy to carry in your vest or tackle bag and can be used anytime, wet or dry.Note that flyline dressing can be used to reduce friction during competition- or practice casting scenarios, but we don’t recommend it for fishing.