Who says you can’t be stealthy when you’re chucking streamers and poppers in the heat? The SONAR Titan Tropical Clear Tip fly line provides all the advantages of our Titan taper—easy loading and effortless turnover to name a few—and tops it off with an intermediate sinking clear head. When your quarry has eyes the size of dinner plates (almost), every little bit of stealth helps.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- 15’ clear tip for stealthy presentations
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- Slow sink rate gets flies just below the surface
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
- SA ID - SA SONAR TTN CLR WF X FI (X = line weight)
Cleaning with soap and water on a cloth removes most of the dirt, but cleaning pads work even better. Properly cleaned, your lines will cast better and last longer, certainly a good trade-off for a couple of minutes of line maintenance.To use the cleaning pad, pinch the pad over the line so that the abrasive, non-foam side touches the line. Pull the fly line through the pad under some tension. Repeat this process until some of the fly line color is visible on the pad.Clean your lines every 2-3 outings, or anytime you think dirt is hindering their performance. The cleaning pads are easy to carry in your vest or tackle bag and can be used anytime, wet or dry.Note that flyline dressing can be used to reduce friction during competition- or practice casting scenarios, but we don’t recommend it for fishing.