Every now and then, we come up with something in our lab that has the potential to change fly fishing forever. The SONAR Titan Big Water Taper is one of those creations. Built on the industry’s first 100-lb. monofilament core, the Titan BWT is the world's strongest fly line and can handle even the world’s largest game fish. Arapaima? Check. Giant Trevally? Double check. If you’ve got a bucket list full of huge fish, we’ve got your line right here.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head and short front taper
- Specially designed for tropical environments
- Shooting Texture reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick
- up, and increased durability
- Built on a 100-lb. monofilament core for tropical climates
- Floating running line
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
Cleaning with soap and water on a cloth removes most of the dirt, but cleaning pads work even better. Properly cleaned, your lines will cast better and last longer, certainly a good trade-off for a couple of minutes of line maintenance.To use the cleaning pad, pinch the pad over the line so that the abrasive, non-foam side touches the line. Pull the fly line through the pad under some tension. Repeat this process until some of the fly line color is visible on the pad.Clean your lines every 2-3 outings, or anytime you think dirt is hindering their performance. The cleaning pads are easy to carry in your vest or tackle bag and can be used anytime, wet or dry.Note that flyline dressing can be used to reduce friction during competition- or practice casting scenarios, but we don’t recommend it for fishing.