What’s the most difficult part about throwing streamers? Actually throwing streamers. Casting a sinking line with a weighted fly has never been a breeze, but our SONAR Sink 30 offers you one of the most castable sinking fly lines we’ve ever created. Get down fast with the 30′ sinking head without fearing for your life while casting. You can kiss your hardhat goodbye.
- 30’ extra-fast sinking head with handling line for better casting and control
- Intermediate running line with ST+ slickness additive
- High durability and low tangling
- For temperate climates
- Super Fast Sink: 4.0 – 8.0 ips, sinks 4’ – 15’
- Replaces Mastery Streamer Express
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID - SA SONAR SINK 30 ### (### = grain weight)
Cleaning with soap and water on a cloth removes most of the dirt, but cleaning pads work even better. Properly cleaned, your lines will cast better and last longer, certainly a good trade-off for a couple of minutes of line maintenance.To use the cleaning pad, pinch the pad over the line so that the abrasive, non-foam side touches the line. Pull the fly line through the pad under some tension. Repeat this process until some of the fly line color is visible on the pad.Clean your lines every 2-3 outings, or anytime you think dirt is hindering their performance. The cleaning pads are easy to carry in your vest or tackle bag and can be used anytime, wet or dry.Note that flyline dressing can be used to reduce friction during competition- or practice casting scenarios, but we don’t recommend it for fishing.