How can something be clear and camouflaged? That’s easy. We took a mottled core, doused it with our new, supple clear coating, and we had the SONAR Stillwater Clear Camo. Designed for the unique demands of stillwater angling, the Clear Camo simply disappears beneath the surface, and features a slow, intermediate sink rate to tempt fish sitting just below the chop.
- Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
- Based on popular MPX taper
- Overweighted by a full line weight for multiple flies and long leaders
- Full intermediate (1.25 ips) line over camouflage core for the ultimate in stealth
- Features all-new supple clear material for reduced memory
- SA STILLWATER CAMO WF X I (X = line weight)
Cleaning with soap and water on a cloth removes most of the dirt, but cleaning pads work even better. Properly cleaned, your lines will cast better and last longer, certainly a good trade-off for a couple of minutes of line maintenance.To use the cleaning pad, pinch the pad over the line so that the abrasive, non-foam side touches the line. Pull the fly line through the pad under some tension. Repeat this process until some of the fly line color is visible on the pad.Clean your lines every 2-3 outings, or anytime you think dirt is hindering their performance. The cleaning pads are easy to carry in your vest or tackle bag and can be used anytime, wet or dry.Note that flyline dressing can be used to reduce friction during competition- or practice casting scenarios, but we don’t recommend it for fishing.