Salty and Sweet
Imagine a rod that casts tight high line speed loops effortlessly and turns over your leader straight into the wind; a rod that delivers the fly on target with just one false cast, and can pick it back up and redirect if the fish changes course; a rod that is intuitive so you can focus on the fish instead of your cast; a rod that feels light and alive in your hand and has the touch and feel needed to make short quick shots or float the fly in quietly. All that, plus a rod hand crafted with the very best components to ever grace a fly rod
Introducing the all new Sector Series of high performance, hand crafted fly rods from Scott.
Sector fly rods advance award winning ReAct technology with new tapers and Scott's new Carbon Web. They also introduce the most cutting-edge fly rod components ever created.
Scott’s all new Carbon Web technology improves torsional stability and rod durability by encasing the unidirectional fibers in a web of ultra-light multi-directional carbon fiber.
These fibers help counteract torsional forces giving you better tracking and power for long linepickups and redirecting casts.
They also help to reduce the propagation of micro fractures from stress or impact that can run in unidirectional layups.
Sector rods are fit with newly designed components that defy harsh saltwater environments, redefine reliability, and enhance angler experience.
They feature all new CeRecoil stripping guides with nickel titanium frames and super slick Zirconia inserts, along with Recoil nickel titanium snake guides for low friction and corrosion free performance. The guide sets are PVD coated in a low reflective coating for even greater durability and stealth.
The reel seats are milled from aircraft grade aluminum and feature self-indexing slide hoods, extra deep knurling to easily turn lock rings with wet hands, type 3 mil-spec hard coat in non-reflective flat black, and line weight engravings for quick rod identification.
Flor grade cork grips are turned to Scott's modified wells shape, and the new fighting butts feature a thick soft rubber for greater comfort in tough fights or while bracing on long casts.
No need to dream about your perfect fly rod- It’s here. The new Sector Series from Scott.
- Cerecoil - CeRecoil stripping guides combine nickel titanium ‘shape memory’ frames with super slick, high-tech Zirconia inserts for a new patent pending guide that will never corrode, will return to its original shape if bent, and has the lowest coefficient of friction for better line shooting.
- Carbon Web - These fibers help counteract torsional forces giving you better tracking and positive long linepickups for redirecting casts.
- ReAct - ReAct technology combines our X-Core design with a new complex materials and taper system to create a break-through in fast action rod design.
- X-Core - Enhanced feel, incredible stability and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s leading composite technologies with cutting edge design.
- Multi Modulus - By varying the fiber tensile modulus along the length of the rod, they’re able to precisely control the stiffness and recovery speed of our blanks.
- Arc - Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength.
- Fiberfuse Resin - Our all new FiberFuse enhanced resin system uses new chemistry to create bonds between each graphite fiber that are over 20% stronger than conventional epoxy resins.
- Natural Finish
- Mil-Spec III - Mil-Spec III anodize penetrates the surface of the aluminum, creating the hardest, most durable, and most corrosion resistant finish available.
- Recoil - Patented nickel titanium snake guides will never rust, and are made from 'memory metal' so always return to their original shape even after being crushed or bent.
- Made in USA - Every Scott rod is made from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.
|Recovery Speed||Connection||Flex Profile|