Since 1994, the name ‘Diamond Fly’, has been synonymous with Snowbee and has built a loyal following amongst fly fishers. Since then, the Diamond range has steadily evolved and our Diamond² range incorporates the very latest thinking in fly rod design and material technology. They retain the same crisp, middle-to tip action of their predecessors and still represent exceptional value for money for a rod of this quality.
Combine all of these and you have a rod with classic and timeless appeal. The oversize ‘Sic’ lined stripper rings, hard chrome, high lift snakes and oversize hayfork tip rings allow maximum line speed and the overall finish simply oozes casting performance. Every rod comes complete with matching olive cotton-drill rod bag and a strong Cordura covered rod tube embossed with our leather ‘fly’ logo. With the Snowbee Lifetime guarantee for the ultimate confidence in prestigious construction and finish – the Snowbee Diamond² rods represent the best value, broad range of rods we have ever produced.
- Latest in carbon design and technology
- Multiple 4 piece blanks for convenient storage and transportation
- Finished in lustrous olive green colour
- High quality cork handles
- Stylish Burl wood insert reel seats
- Lightweight, up-locking, anodised Diamond design reel seat
- 13 Rods in the series for a wide range of applications
- Sic lined stripper rings, high lift snakes and oversize tip ring for effortless casting performance
- Matching rod bag and tube included
- Original Purchaser Lifetime Guarantee